NorSpark Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NorSpark Marketing Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at NorSpark

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NorSpark (Raleigh, NC) in May 2018.

Interview

I was set to interview. for a marketing position. Interviewed and was told that i was a great fit and that i was selected to move on in the interview process. Met trainer offsite at local Chick-Fil A, where I got a more in depth description of job duties, I was again selected to move on, but sat in a waiting room with four others for an hour and a half. In addition to feeling that the job description provided on the website was misleading (this is a sales job that was advertised like a Public Relations/Marketing position), felt that they had no respect for my time, so I left.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NorSpark

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NorSpark (Raleigh, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very well explained, I felt like I knew what I was getting into. One thing I liked is that if I had any questions, I felt comfortable asking them. The people who I interviewed with were all very friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NorSpark (Raleigh, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Overall the interview process was very informative. I learned a lot about Norspark's business strategy and overall company goals. What really stood out to me as different from other interviews i've been on was the fact that the manager really cared to learn more about me and what I am looking for in my next career opportunity. I believe the manager's name was Grant, and he spent a ton of time letting me speak of my experience and my personal life.

In the later part of the interview he broke down the overall growth potential and earning potential of the position. Most importantly, I appreciate the transparency of the day to day operations at Norspark and what to expect.

Interview Questions

NorSpark Response

Jun 22, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Dear Applicant,

We appreciate the feedback! We know it can be stressful going into an interview but it sounds like your interview went well! We do want to be as professional and transparent as... More