NorSpark Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales Representative

NorSpark Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at NorSpark

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NorSpark (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Process was prompt and transparent. Office staff was responsive to my scheduling and made sure to followup on my interview appointments. Entire hiring process only took a week. First round took place with owner, second round took place with person position I was applying for, and third round was conducted by owner.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NorSpark

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NorSpark (Raleigh, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

In depth. Fully disclosed and without any gray area. Clearly defined expectations and growth projections. No politics. I got a mentor throughout and haven't looked back. Also they took for lunch which no other company did. They take care of their people.

Interview Questions

• How good of a student are you?   1 Answer

NorSpark Response

Jul 3, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your feedback and your insight into our company. We feel it is a valuable tool to be receiving information back from our candidates. We hope to see big things from... More

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NorSpark (Raleigh, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

Came in for the interview, filled out a questionnaire, went to one of the store locations and talked to some people, they broke down the management training program and compensation, and I received a call later informing me of the results from the interview.

Interview Questions

NorSpark Response

Jul 13, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Dear Applicant,

Thank you so much for your interview feedback. We are very excited to have you on our team! We know that some big things are coming your way very soon. Keep up the good work... More