Nordea Bank Senior Management Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nordea Bank (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in April 2008.

Interview

I already had another offer where I waited for the contract, and when they called I informed them about that. They told me it was up to me if I wanted to come for an interview. I went because it's an attractive employer and an "tripple A" name.

Two quite short interviews with the hiring manager. Half hour after I left from the first the manager called and asked whether I was interested. I said yes. I was invited back the following day to meet another manager. Very short interview and the hiring manager came in. We had a very short negotiation of the compensation package. I basically got what I wanted.

Nordea does have a logical/skills test. HR was supposed to send it, but the hiring manager skipped it, as they were under time pressure. The week after I got my first salary...

Interview Questions

• Questions about my specific skills/competencies mentioned in CV   Answer Question

Negotiation

For my part it was the easiest ever. But the compensation package was very attractive at first hand.