Nordeus HR Business Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nordeus

1 Interview Review

0.0

HR Business Partner Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nordeus.

Interview

My interview process with Nordeus was incredibly positive overall. My first step was a phone call with the Chief People Officer who told me all about her journey joining Nordeus and described the details of the position.

I had a series of phone/video interviews which included completing a project and then I was invited to visit Serbia (from the US) to interview in person with business leaders and HR. Everyone was so kind and their enthusiasm for working at Nordeus was contagious. Most of the questions the interviewers asked were situational and some were based on real situations. It gave me a really good sense of the type of work I'd be doing, as well as who I would be working with.

My boyfriend was invited to come with me for the weekend so we could both experience Serbia. The entire process was seamless and the team truly thought of every detail in their planning to make sure we got to experience as much as possible. They anticipated many of our questions in advance and were always happy to patiently answer any additional questions we had.

This was easily the most thoughtful interview experience I've ever participated in.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were about how I would handle different situations.   Answer Question