Nordeus Human Resources Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Human Resources Partner

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Partner Interview

Interview

I am in the USA and was applying for a position in Belgrade so the process was quite comprehensive, which I really appreciated. I had a number of video calls with HR leaders as well as a case study prior to being invited to Belgrade for an all-day interview with HR and business leaders.

I was incredibly impressed by the entire process, especially how prepared all of the interviewers were. Not only did they ask great, thoughtful questions, they also answered a number of questions from me. It also helps that everyone was so friendly and easy to speak with.

Nordeus also did an outstanding job organizing my husband and I's travel to Belgrade and did a fantastic job planning tours for us to get to know the city and neighborhoods. All of which were critical components of the interview process for us because this was a big move for us.

By the end of the video interviews, in person interviews and the entire process, I truly felt I had a good sense of the job, the company and the people I'd be working with. It made me even more excited about the position and made my decision to accept the offer that much easier.

All around outstanding experience.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any question to be unexpected or difficult/tricky. I found the questions to all be very reasonable.   1 Answer