Nordia Service Assurance Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nordia Service Assurance Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Nordia

2.5

Service Assurance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Nordia (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2008.

Interview

In the call centers their interview process is pretty rapid. The company has such a high turnover that you're pretty much guaranteed a job as a phone agent provided you don't mess up your interview bigtime. However for SA / traffic desk positions there is high competition from within the company and they usually hire current employees.

I applied online and had a group interview with the Scheduling Manager and HR Manager, asked some behavioral questions and a few job-related tech questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between occupancy and service level?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room to negotiate... they are a bottom of the barrel company.

Other Interview Reviews for Nordia

Service Assurance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nanaimo, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nordia (Nanaimo, BC (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

I would keep up with targets by building a strong and loyal client base ensuring I am getting not only their business but also their families. I will work very close with the CSR team to ensure opportunities are being spotted. When it is slow...either I am constantly making calls or shadowing the tellers to gain instant referral business.

Interview Questions

• how would you keep up with sales   1 Answer