Nordstrom Department Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nordstrom Department Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nordstrom in June 2016.

Interview

I recieves the call to come in for an interview after applying two days prior. (They were desperate) I went in, I saw the department, I saw how the workers looked so miserable, I saw how the store was unorganized, small, and disarray ... I walked out mid interview 🖕🏽

Interview Questions

• They asked me what are my weaknesses and what do I see them as such.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom (San Mateo, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Its a pretty much meet and greet with the store manager. They already have an idea if they are going to hire you or not based on what the RM said about you. They don't go for the best candidate, best candidate is the one that they will get along with most.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

They are very aggressive at getting you in to interview. Quite polite during the process however show little respect for your current position or background. I feel like they wasted a lot of my time asking me back for multiple interviews given the follow up that was provided to me

Interview Questions

• Looking at the description of 5 candidates pick 3 you would hire and why?   Answer Question