Nordstrom Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 6, 2016

2.7

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Seattle, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

pretty much everything is negotiated under the table and without any written communications. They'll over promise and under deliver and as none of it is written you get screwed. Get everything in writing.

Interview Questions

• basic nonsense questions unrelated to the work.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Seattle, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

Phone screen, Panel interview, skills test, background check. Long time between each. It took about 2 months altogether to get an offer. At one point I had given up on the company because I thought they weren't interested, but they called one day out of the blue with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions ranged from generalized scenarios and what steps you would take to debug, to detailed (but basic) javascript questions.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Nashville, TN) in January 2011.

Interview

It was very hard to reply to an interview online. There are many who expressed this. They finally gave an email to respond . My perception of managers is. " they are too young, disrespectful to employees and inexperienced . Also show no leadership skills. How do they get their positions , they are not qualified ! If you are their buddy you will be ok, if not look for new employment your days are numbered ! Very disappointing !

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate . Don't believe all appealing opportunity they talk about. It is just hoopla, none of it is true. You are degraded by young Immature managers, and the leadership example is very poor.