Nordstrom Handbags Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2017

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Handbag Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I applied for the position and received a call from the HR department for the specific store I applied to. We set up a time for a phone interview. The phone interview was about 15 minutes long. I then got a second interview with the department manager face-to-face. A day after the interview the manager called and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• what is your customer service experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom

Sales Associate Handbags Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aventura, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Aventura, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty simple interview process, I applied online, received an email 2 days later, had a phone interview the day after then and in-person interview and an interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• The store manager Brandon Gross will ask "do you know what we do here at Nordstrom"   1 Answer

Handbag Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom in May 2013.

Interview

Very routine- phone interview- called me in the same day to do in person interview- it was clear they were desperate for an employee. I was called with a job offer 48 hours later. I began training (one day) exactly two weeks after the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic Customer service questions

Describe a difficult customer you had to deal with and how you fixed the problem?

Why do you want to work at nordstrom?

(selects an item) sell me this handbag?   1 Answer

Handbags Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Troy, MI) in April 2010.

Interview

You make a profile on Nordstrom Careers first. It helps if you have a reference so they can tell HR you applied. Next there is the phone interview which last about 10 minutes. Lastly if you passed that interview you have your face to face interview with the department manager.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest situation with a group activity you have faced and how did you try and fix it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

"If you think you can handle selling $150 an hour call me by Monday."