Nordstrom Individualist Commissioned Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nordstrom Individualist Commissioned Sales Associate Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Individualist Commissioned Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Richmond, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied for like, the 50th time at Nordstrom and they finally emailed me telling me to come in Friday for an info session. I was there with 7 other people and we were told that they were hiring for 5-6 positions. They took us in 2 at a time to separate interviews. I spoke with the HR manager, he asked me some questions, then asked me what department I want to be in. I said individualist and he got the dept. manager. She asked me a few questions, described pay and took me to the floor to show me around and have me sell a dress to her (hard because it was tacky). Then, I went back to the back and another HR manager told me they'd be in contact, and walked me out.

I got an email Tuesday to come in to the store Friday for an interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you didn't meet your sales goals for the day/week?   1 Answer