Nordstrom Customer Service Specialist- Work At Home Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nordstrom Customer Service Specialist- Work At Home Interview Questions

Interviews at Nordstrom

2.3

Customer Service Specialist - Work At Home Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Cedar Rapids, IA) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied and the next morning had an interview offer, completed a series of online tests to confirm my skills and competency, and had both a phone and in-person interview. It was a total time of about a month between my interview and start of orientation/training, and was a very helpful and informative process overall.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all customer service based nothing too tricky :)   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked to provide salary requirements and the hourly wage I asked for was met and exceeded by $2.65 more an hour than I was expecting - can't complain!

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom

Customer Service Specialist Work At Home Interview

Interview

This is the process, i submitted my application online and received a response that they want to conduct a phone interview, they sent me an email.with a link to schedule your phone interview. Typical job interview questions especially how nordstrom excel in outstanding service. I passed the phone interview and the Hr told me that they will submit an email about how to complete a skill assessment for the position..it is a simulation on how to placed orders from a customer through phone. After four days of waiting after i complete the assesment, they contacted me to inform that i passed the skill assesment.Another job interview from a hring manager--this is a virtual job interview using webcam and headphone. I passed the virtual interview and told me they will sent me an email about doing a background check. After a week they told me that i passed the background check and they offer me the job.
    Just study nordstrom history and how.
    they provide excellent customer service..Good luck and hope this helps.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about nordstrom?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate cause the pay was good. The base pay will depend on the state you live. Mine was good..

Work At Home Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an email to schedule a telephone interview. It lasted about 30 minutes. Make sure you know some Nordstrom history, other than that the interview questions were typical for customer service.

Next I was sent an email to complete the assessment tests. They are timed. There was an exercise of writing a business email and then simulated customer service calls. Pay attention to the directions!!!

In the next few days I received a call to set up a virtual interview. This time you are being interviewed on camera using your webcam or smart phone. This was shorter than the phone interview, the questions were basically the same.

The same evening of the virtual interview I was called with the offer. Between the interviews, the background check and the assessments it took a while. The whole process took weeks.

It was worth it though. The pay is nice and there are benefits and bonuses available.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you learned about this position from this phone interview?   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist- Work At Home Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received an interview 3 weeks later. There were two different interviews one over the phone and the other via webcam. Everyone i spoke with was very nice! An hour after my webcam interview I was offered the position. If you have ever worked retail especially at home the interview is very easy.

Interview Questions

• How would troubleshoot a technical problem at home?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to deal with an upset customer and how did you defuse the customer.   Answer Question