Nordstrom Inventory Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nordstrom Inventory Processor Interview Questions

Interviews at Nordstrom

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

My first interview was over the phone, I never done anything like this before but my manager was willing to work with me and scheduled me for a in person interview anyways. It was right before the holidays so it took a week or two before they were able to reach out to me but it was worth the wait.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom (New York, NY).

Interview

They asked me about my organization skills and how proficient I am with using mobile devices. It was only with one person in the HR department and was a very relaxed atmosphere.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was quick and to the point. He asked me a series of questions about working with other people and why I chose to work there. I had to go up to a sale associate to notify the manager that was interviewing me. The interview lasted probably no longer than 20 minutes. From there I was notified in a week that I had the job and to come in for training.

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Escondido, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online (via Indeed) and got a phone call from HR asking if I was available for a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 15 minutes of a few questions about how I do with groups (scenarios from old jobs/experiences). She then scheduled me for an interview in person the following day. The interview was about half an hour and it was very straight forward, I felt very comfortable. Again just questions and going over the job description. I am glad to say I was hired!

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you went above and beyond even if you weren't required to   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you worked with a group to resolve an issue, what your role was, and did it get resolved?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They're very flexible with my schedule

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Costa Mesa, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Group interview,
    Easy they don't expect much from you

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were working with a group, what was your role and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2012.

Interview

I filled out an application online, HR pulled it and I had an interview set up within a week. The interview was very laid-back, yet professional. They didn't sugar-coat the cons or overexaggerate the pros. I was well informed of what I was walking into when I got the job. They also only asked questions applicable to the position, but they were mostly behavioral questions so be prepared for that. I recommend using the STAR method when answering questions to make sure you're thorough.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were relevant to the position, but still simple to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, since I started out as seasonal, I did not negotiate pay. I started out at $10.20/hour.

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I interviewed at Nordstrom (Short Hills, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

Started with a phone interview then easy in person interview. Both managers were extremely nice and welcoming. very generic questions. i was hired seasonally so they pretty much were taken most applicants. the job was good and the environment provided a great work experience.

Anonymous Employee in Aventura, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Aventura, FL).

Interview

Had a phone interview then got called to come in for a face to face interview the next day. It was a fairly easy interview they asked a couple of normal basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to go the extra mile for the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Short Hills, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I got there pretty early so I waited. I was interviewed by 2 people and they were nice and cool. They asked me about 6 questions but they were more concerned with my study in Computer Science. Overall, good interview!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Just waited a few minutes, lady came then took me inside their offices then to this small conference room and she described the job and then she asked me like six questions.

Interview Questions

• Name one of your work accomplishments, how you accomplished it and how it made you feel.   Answer Question