Nordstrom Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nordstrom Project Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Seattle, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

I was a referral with high recommendations. I chatted with the recruiter and my interview was really short. I was a bit taken back. I guess they probably already had someone else in mind and just going through the motion. It was a disappointing feeling because I was excited about the position and really looked forward to learning more.

Interview Questions

• She barely asked me any questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom.

Interview

This was unlike any interview I've ever had - 4 hour "audition!"

Interview Questions

• If you were a PM for a bridge contractor ........   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Seattle, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, interview with hiring manager, a second interview with additional team members.

Interview Questions

• questions were not difficult, standard behavioral questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Seattle, WA) in November 2011.

Interview

I had two very informal phone interviews; one with the head recruiter and one with the hiring manager. Since both of these went very well, I was scheduled for an onsite panel interview. The time from my first contact with the recruiter to the panel interview was approximately 5 weeks. They take their time between each step to discuss internally - it can leave a bad impression with an outside candidate that is just waiting to hear, but the recruiters never seemed put off if I reached out to them for updates. Everyone is very customer focused and speaks to the inverted pyramid approach at Nordstrom which were two of the main reasons I was interested in this company. These are two key areas that someone should read up on (Google Nordstrom's Inverted Pyramid or The Nordstrom Way) if they are pursuing a job with Nordstrom.

Interview Questions

• You are walking your team through the forrest, there is a river you need to cross but can only cross by walking on a log that is very high. Your team is afraid of heights and water. How do you help get them across.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Centennial, CO) in February 2011.

Interview

HR (mostly in Seattle) is like the Keystone Cops. It's a miracle that anyone gets through the gaffs to actually land a position. I know of a position that has been posted and reposted for nearly 9 months for a development role that should be easy to find.

Interview Questions

• Easy STAR/CAR format that is fairly informal - at least in Colorado it is.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered above expected salary.