Nordstrom Rack Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nordstrom Rack Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Nordstrom Rack

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Denver, CO) in March 2019.

Interview

They will call you set up the date for interview.
It was 1:1 interview and the interviewer was nice. He had 3-4 pages of interview questions the company demands and it was about 6-7? questions.

Interview Questions

• About a time you did great customer service.   Answer Question
  • Why did you apply Nordstrom Rack?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time in which you had to deal with a difficult situation? How did you handle it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom Rack

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Tempe, AZ) in May 2018.

Interview

It was about two hours long, because I ended up interviewing for two different positions. the first interview was with another candidate and the employer, it was very relaxed and easy.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you provided excellent customer service   Answer Question
    • Name a time you had to say no to a customer or an uncomfortable situation you were in with a customer, how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What made you apply for Nordstrom Rack?   Answer Question
    • What are some skills you have that may benefit you in this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview. The interviewer just asked about my availability and then scheduled me for an in-person interview at the store. When I arrived on time for my interview, the manager was on her lunch break so I had to wait about 20 minutes for her to get back. Once the interview started, it was fairly straight-forward and easy. The manager worked off of what appeared to be a standard interview form and asked me about 8 questions off of the form. Some of the questions seemed kind of repetitive. Later, she asked another manager from a different department to do a second interview with me because it is their policy for all potential employees to be interviewed by two managers.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to work as a team to make a decision.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Daly City, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Very casual and brief manegers would do a one on one interview then you have to go through a regional maneger have to ask you about past experince will get referrals from family or friends

Interview Questions

• Why did i pick nordstrom to work   1 Answer
    • How could i handle angry customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Portland, OR) in October 2014.

Interview

Easy. A total breeze. It was a standard entry level interview for a standard entry level customers service position that anyone with half a high school education should be able to ace and walk away with a job. Done and Done.