Nordstrom Rack Customer Service Experience Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nordstrom Rack Customer Service Experience Interview Questions

Interviews at Nordstrom Rack

1.6

Anonymous Employee in North Cornwall, PA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (North Cornwall, PA).

Interview

I applied for a new store opening. I got an email 3 days after I applied asking which date I could come in for a group interview. The interview was held at a hotel because of the store not being finished yet. You sit in a group and watch a video of Nordstrom Rack and get introduced to the store manager. Then other managers call you 1 by 1 to the back of the room for your interview , you get interviewed 2 times . They said they would call you in 3 days even if they weren’t interested. I got a call back 3 days after with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom Rack

Customer Service Experience Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack in November 2017.

Interview

I was emailed to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was to set up an in-person interview.

I had the interview alone with the hiring manager. The interview went very well. Very relaxed almost didn't feel like an interview but a conversation.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult situation?   1 Answer

Customer Service Experience Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack.

Interview

I applied to Nordstrom rack and that same day received an email asking if I was interested in having a phone interview. Had the interview a couple of days after. They asked a few short questions mostly about my availability and at the end of the phone call I was invited to an in-person interview for the following day! Showed up 15 mins early and immediately felt welcomed by the first manager who I interviewed with. She was very nice which helped calm my nerves. Had a second interview that same day but with another manager who asked relatively the same questions. They said they'd call between 3-4 business days and on the 4th day I received a call with a job offer! :)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a team to accomplish a task   Answer Question

Customer Service Experience Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack.

Interview

I applied a month b4 i got a call back but it took about a week after the interview to get the job. Interview with department manager then store manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with .....(what ever department you applying for)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

The managers are very easy to talk to. They make you feel very comfortable. Nordstrom staff are very nice people and they make sure to hire the best of the best.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with an unhappy customer?   Answer Question