Nordstrom Rack Loss Prevention Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nordstrom Rack Loss Prevention Interview Questions

Interviews at Nordstrom Rack

Loss Prevention Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack in August 2013.

Interview

Found job post @ CL,applied right away on 7/17. By 7/19 was given a phone interview for 8/2,afterwards went on a group/2 job interview on 8/21. Called on 8/29 by the LPM 2 spk w/ RLPM on 9/2. On 8/30 I was sent a background check request.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't much difficulty on questions. I have plenty of experiences in the retail,entertainment/bar industry to answer them well with a calm & collected composure. Any1 with little to no exp will probably have difficulty vs. the exp/veteran LP Investigator would only have the small issue of which experience to share w/ the interviewer. The 2 questions I was expecting that never surfaced was "Do you think you're over qualified for this position?" & "How many apprehensions can you make for us on a weekly or monthly basis?" I had the chance to ask my 2nd interviewer a lot of questions. I did kind of feel bad since all other managers were leaving for their lunch or early dinner, but the manager was ok with it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom Rack

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for an interview. The interviewer was transparent in regards to the organizational structure and was interested in what skill sets I gained through passed work experience. The interview was very professional and I felt that it was a good fit for me. I wasn't able to accept the offer because the medical benefits did not match with my needs.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 key professional characteristics the right candidate would possess working in Loss Prevention.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Met with the department manager followed by a quick interview with the store manager. Asked the basic questions of why was I interested in applying, what have we heard about the company.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you and a co-worker disagreed on something and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Loss Prevention Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in July 2018.

Interview

We set up an interview for an interview appointment on Tuesday. It was a nice afternoon. I arrived on time. I waited by the customer service counter for twenty minutes before the manager came and led me to the office.

Interview Questions

• 1) If you spotted suspicious activities taking place within the store, what would you do?
      2) If you witness a suspect running out the door with clear sign of unpaid merchandise, what would you do?
      3) What would you do if you need to inspect a suspect's personal property for theft?   1 Answer