Nordstrom Rack Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nordstrom Rack Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Nordstrom Rack

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Not much to tell, I applied for a sales position on line, I got an email two days later that the job was filled internally, and that they would let me know if any positions become available, I got an invitation for a telephone interview about two weeks later, I had to pick a time for the interview, after I picked the time, they stated the interview would be up to two hours after the time I chose, on the day of the interview, a woman called me and states she have one question, what was my availability? This was in the app I completed, after I informed her, she stated the job needed 100% availability. For a part time job? My interview was then over. I was on the phone with this woman a hot five seconds. Potential employers should do their due diligence before inconveniencing applicants.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom Rack

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Charlotte, NC) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online, then a few days later I did an over the phone interview. I didn't get the job because the interview said they chose to stop taking applications but he still wanted to ask me an interview question in case something changes.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online, got an email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted around 20 minutes. Then had an in-person interview with department manager and the store manager that lasted around 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is your past experience working in a customer service role.   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack in March 2014.

Interview

Interview Process is a little bit shady.. you apply for sales associate.. be when your brought in for an inter view you are told there is no real position open and that they want you to just be a floater. When they find out you have another job,, they change the job roll to an On call schedule but also by the way there will be weeks you will not get any hours.

They kept changing the job roll and functions all in one sentence. Who in the world has time to sit by the phone waiting for them to call you at a moments notice for a few hours of work.