Nordstrom Rack Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nordstrom Rack Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Nordstrom Rack

2.4

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Phone interview first, if you pass that you get an in person interview. First interview is with a department manager then the store manager if they like you. Sometimes they hire you on the spot or they will call you in a few days.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom Rack

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Denver, CO) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied online and they offered me a interview the next day. It was quick and easy. Just the classic interview questions. Only one in-store interview, and they get back to you within the week.

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Livingston, NJ) in April 2019.

Interview

applied on indeed got an email to come in for an interview, spoke to the manager and she showed me around and asked which section i would prefer to work in.

Interview Questions

• a time when you had to overcome an obstacle   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack.

Interview

Super easy and laid back. The manager approached me with a smile on her face and a clipboard with typical sales associate questions. They asked questions like how do you deal with authority, nothing to special.

Interview Questions

• Q: How would you deal with a problem you didn't know the answer too?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Paramus, NJ) in December 2018.

Interview

Asked very confusing questions
    Interviewer lacked enthusiasm
    Did not introduce himself or describe the position
    Did not have introductory questions to get to know me
    I did not receive a good impression of the working environment or company

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Overland Park, KS) in November 2018.

Interview

It was quick and easy. They asked a few questions and I was well on my way. Started as temp and was offered to stay on after holiday season.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

very easy interview, got interviewed by a clothing manager and a store manager, i got asked very basic questions about myself. Very easy, just don't say anything dumb and be normal.

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Boise, ID) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied online & a couple days later received an email to set up a phone interview. I was able to pick the date & time. Phone interview was hardly an interview. The only question was on my availability & then we set up an in person interview for a couple days later. In person interview went great. I interviewed with 2 managers who were both very welcoming and easy to talk to. Nearly all of the questions were situational but not too difficult overall.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were not able to keep a promise or commitment in either school or work and tell us why   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack.

Interview

After online application, received an email asking to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was just asking what time and when I can come in for in-person interview. Did two separate interviews with Managers.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack.

Interview

It was a phone interview. They only asked one question which was, what was your availability. I thought they would ask other questions, but they didn't. I kinda wished they just looked at my job application instead of wasting my time.