Nordstrom Rack Service Experience Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nordstrom Rack Service Experience Interview Questions

Interviews at Nordstrom Rack

1.9

Service Experience Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack.

Interview

After applying online, I received an email telling me how to set up a phone interview. Once I chose my date and time I then received an email confirming my interview appointment. The phone interview took less than 10 minutes. After being interviewed i was told to pick a day and time for my in person interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom Rack

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Tulsa, OK) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process is just basic questions asking what you would do in certain situations. They actually first call you and interview you over the phone first, and then interview you in person.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever encountered a customer complaint?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Baton Rouge, LA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call 1-2 days later to have a phone interview and set up an interview in person. I had my 2nd interview with 1 manager and had to come back for a 3rd interview with another manager. I was told I would be called 7-10 days after the interview day whether I received or was denied the position and I was NEVER contacted! 3 interviews for nothing

Interview Questions

• Sell them a credit card and many other questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Springfield, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received an email with an invitation to schedule a phone interview with several time slots over the next few days. I chose the best option for my schedule and received a call about 30mins after my requested time - they give themselves a 2 hour window to call. The phone interview was very quick and easy. I was offered the opportunity to do an in-store interview. I scheduled the interview for a Saturday morning (this was for a part time job and I work M-F during regular business hours). The Friday before my interview, a representative from the store called me to reschedule and asked if I could come in on a Monday at 10 am. I told her that evenings were better. She told me she would call me back in 30 mins - that did not happen. I called the store and spoke to the manager who ensured me that someone would call me by the end of the day - that did not happen. Although it was only a part time job, I expected a lot more from the company as they are known for providing great customer service. I did not get that here.

Interview Questions

• Phone Interview - Why do you want to work at Nordstrom Rack? What is your availability? What does good customer service look like to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, and they emailed me back a day later to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was simple and fast, asked what times i were available. She then offered me a in person interview. i went in, 2 people interviewed me. a week later, i get offered a job.

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Amherst, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Short phone interview by someone who is corporate/regional but not in the store, I believe. Once they screen you, they will ask to schedule an in-store one-on-one interview. It is casual and extremely typical. They will be looking for availability, social skills, and if you want seasonal/part-time/full-time, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Miami, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

You come in they ask you about how you would deal with certain situations. Your availability to work. Can you work long hours on your feet. The usual retail interview questions.

Interview Questions

• If a customer is being irate and disruptive what do you do?   1 Answer

Service Experience Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack.

Interview

they ask a bunch of questions that are storewide, they are easy questions and comfortable. afterward, they walk you through the store and explain the layout of the store. they also explain the duties of the job you applied for.

Interview Questions

• tell me how you would handle a difficult situation with a customer who is upset?   Answer Question