Nordstrom Rack Service Experience Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Service Experience Representative

Nordstrom Rack Service Experience Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Nordstrom Rack

2.4

Service Experience Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack.

Interview

Very basic and simple questions. Overall process was okay. First interview was over the phone and after I was called into the location and interview directly with the manager.

Interview Questions

• If you were faced with a problem with a customer how would you solve it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom Rack

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Flushing, NY) in May 2019.

Interview

Easy interview, straight forward question and honesty won't hurt the process. There was two managers that would interview, one was the manager of the department and the other one was the store manager. Both managers are very friendly and really good at listening, answering attentively is the key and past experience connection can help answer question given by the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if a customer needs help, but you are busy doing a project?   Answer Question

Service Experience Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack.

Interview

Received a phone call to schedule an interview. The next week later, you come in to review. It is typically one-on-one. One of the managers interview you and ask a lot of behavior related questions. You get a reply about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Has there been a moment where you have went above and beyond the call of duty?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

I initially applied online for a different position but after 3 weeks I received an email that I would be called for initial screening. I chose my availability for the initial screening and after I was called I was immediately recommended to move on to the next step which was the in-store interview. For initial screening call, I was only asked 3 questions. But for the in-store interview, took about an hour since 2 managers interviewed me. It was fairly relaxed and the managers were both very friendly and professional. All questions based from past work experience scenario, related to customer service.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for NR   Answer Question
    • What can you say about working in a team?
      What would be the most challenging aspect of your job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

The department managers were holding on the spot interviews during a hiring event for seasonal workers. fill out the job application online ahead of the interview and the process will move along faster.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to overcome an obstacle on your job? what was the outcome?
      Name a time where you had a conflict ? what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fine. They ask you a lot of questions about customer service experience and if you can handle fast paced work environments. They just try to get a feel for you and want to make sure that you can work with the people already on the teams.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a situation when someone was upset with you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy, fun hiring process. You basically talk to two managers and they ask you behavioral questions. Was pretty much offered the job on the spot. Would recommend applying for a part-time position.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Went over prior work history, asked general questions about accomplishments with prior employers, asked typical questions about strengths and weaknesses, what were long term goals with the company. Asked about outside of work interests.

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

It was a few different segment beginning with phone interview then it was a one on one with the manager that was hiring and then a group interview with the store manager

Interview Questions

• How would you solve conflict or execute a difficult task that is given with limited instructions?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online, about two weeks later got an email for a phone interview. The phone interview was basically to confirm a time for an in person interview. The in person interview was a standard read off the page 3-4 questions. A tour of the store was given and a little bit of the company history. I was told they would call me in a week for a decision, instead got an email about a month later saying they went with someone else

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a coworker you didn't get along with?
      describe a time you've gone above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question