Nordstrom Rack Store Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nordstrom Rack Store Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Nordstrom Rack

Store Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack.

Interview

Interviewed with the District HR Manager and then the Store Manager. Basic Interview questions about reasoning and managing several projects at once. The process was pretty standard and easy. They prefer to hire form within so may be difficult to snag an interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle different projects with different due dates.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom Rack

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Desert, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Palm Desert, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

This position is in a new store opening in March 2014. Process took about three weeks, and I was kept informed throughout the process. I applied online and was called by HR to schedule telephone interview. HR Manager called on time and it lasted about 15 minutes. Received a call a couple of days later to schedule 1:1 interview with same HR Manager; she was very professional, nice, and thorough; it lasted about an hour. She asked routine situational questions i.e., give me an example when..., and why Nordstrom. She thoroughly explained the position and salary. Background and reference checks were conducted on multiple applicants prior to making a job offer.

There was no interview with Store Manager because the position had not yet been filled.

This position was posted externally because there were no internal candidates. Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack is a promote from within company. Unfortunately for me, employee application(s) were accepted while I was in background and they interviewed and offered the job to an internal candidate.

Overall it was a good experience and kudos to the HR Manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked in a team and the outcome.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack (Worcester, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Took about 10 days. Quick and painless. First a phone interview, then an in-person interview, where an appointment was made to meet the manager at the parent location. The phone interview was easy and quick, and the in-person interview was not stressful at all. This location works hard to build a strong and reliable group of employees, and I'm sure that their decision will keep this priority in mind.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Store Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom Rack.

Interview

This is still in process. I'm 1 of several scores of applicants. I just had the phone interview. HR called right on time. The interview was highly situational. So know your work history and be prepared to pull out stories about your work life. Be prepared to talk about why you want to work at Nordstrom. But don't worry so much about studying the history of, financials of, marketing plan of, or stock performance of the company. They want to see how you'll do in the trenches of daily store life.

Interview Questions

• this position would give you access to a lot of private and confidential information. Tell me about a time where you were tempted to share a piece of confidential information.   1 Answer