Nordstrom Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nordstrom Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Nordstrom

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Want well and everything was easy and they even wanted to tell me how amazed they were to see how dedicated I was to being at work. I totally recommend everyone appreciates the power of NORDSTROM

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Broomfield, CO) in May 2018.

Interview

Great and simple Interview process. I met with the manager and answered some tough situational questions. We then went the the sales floor where I was shown around then given a situation where I had to match and sell a product to the client.

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Troy, MI) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online and received an email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was quick and painless. Than an in person interview was set up. I saw in a room full of other applicates and waited to be called back. Overall, I thought the interview process was a bit extreme for an entry level, commission based position.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you faced a problem? What was the problem? And how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Baltimore, MD) in April 2018.

Interview

It was a group panel of interviews after a phone screen. After this was the interview with the hiring department manager. The process was about an hour total that we were in the room.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It was pretty laid back. They asked the basic interiew questions and asked some situational questions. It wasnt hard at all very average interview. Just go in and sell yourself.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I attended the Hiring Day at my local Nordstrom and was hired on the spot. During the interview I met with the department manager I was applying for. The interview was very easy, the process didn't take long.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom.

Interview

To the point yet laid back process. Once you get to the 1:1 interview, they ask a handful of questions or present scenarios for you to answer. They also do a department walk through of your sales floor and will continue into the back stockroom, depending on if they feel like they are strongly considering giving you an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe an example of how you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied on their website, few days later they sent me an email to make an appointment for a phone interview..
    the interview took 10 minutes, very easy and she liked me so make an appointment to meet in person.. so I am waiting for the day

Anonymous Employee in Pataskala, OH

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Pataskala, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

It was fairly quick and to the point, very polite and straightforward. The manager asked me a few questions I expected such as why I wanted to work there and what my previous similar experience was. They definitely value creative people working in their store because fashion is a priority.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work for our company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Braintree, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

HR staff was nice and tried to make the process seem light. Problem was that it took 2.5 hours. I spoke with two people who both asked me the same questions from a company packet. Seemed too long and repetitive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond to please a customer and why?   1 Answer