Nordstrom Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nordstrom Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Nordstrom

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Alexandria, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was ok, but I could've done a little bit better if I did some more research. So I would recommend other to learn a little bit about the products that the department that you apply for sell, it will leave your interviewer a good impressing of you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

they sent me email that they will call me for interview and when they call me they just ask one question why you interesting in this place but i didn't get the offer because of my availability Im just availabil 5 hours but they need 7 hours i fell so sad i wish i can work with them in future

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Wauwatosa, WI) in June 2016.

Interview

It took 4 days i got an email to do a video interview and after that they said gice it 24 hours and some one will contact you well someone contacted me after a hour or so after the video interview i got a email inviting me to do a in person interview that following monday so i went in it was a group interview then 2 one on one interviews with two different managers and they told everyone the will get back to us all on friday well yesterday which was thursday i got a call from another manager saying the store manager and another department manager really liked me and that she just wanted to call and ask me a few additional questions and told me she would be calling me back today its now 3:14 and im still waiting on a call back i assume its busy and they dont have time.

Interview Questions

• What was a goal you recently set and how did you acheive it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom (King of Prussia, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

Basic interview for an sale associate. This process took about a 2 weeks.
    1st interview was on the phone with HR
    2nd interview was in person with HR
    3rd interview was in person with the Department Manager

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions,
      Why do you want this job, what is your likes and dislikes, your strengths and weakness, hobbies and future goals with the company. Make sure you knew you   1 Answer

Sale Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom.

Interview

Apply online, but try to make a connection with someone who works at a store who can push your application through HR. You'll probably interview with HR first, then pop around to different departments. Don't worry if you aren't accepted by the first department you interview with, the manager will probably pass you along to a friend!

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with XYZ....   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I received an email telling me if I would like to set up the time and date for the interview. I replied promptly afterward and chose the time and date. The interview was easy and fun. I had the interview with HR and then my department manager.

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Lynnwood, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

Very quick, first offered phone interview then if passed, follow up in person interview. Often times different managers will interview you from different departments to see where you would fit best. Then they will decide who might offer you a position.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

very intense... ask alot of get to know you questions ... WANT TO KNOW ALOT ABOUT YOUR SELLING STRATEGIES AND YOUR WAY OF SELLING. Also ask you about your personal style as well ].

Interview Questions

• a time you went above and beyond for angry customer? what makes you great for this role? how do you maintain a client relationship   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom (San Diego, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

First I was set up for a phone interview than an in person interview with human resources and then with the manager of the department or departments. The manager interview can take place a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you did not meet your sales quota for the week?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was then called by the manager of the department I wanted to work for. They asked me a few very brief questions and the asked if we could set up a time to interview. I then went into the store I applied to and had a very informal interview with the manager. It was more of a conversation than an interview and I was asked to wear business casual.