Nordstrom Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nordstrom

1,118 Interview Reviews

2.4

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

In person interview with scenario type questions. You will put into teams and discuss website layout and outlook. Sometime you may be expected to act out customer service situations. Phone interview afterwards.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Was hired as temporary sales associate during winter holiday season 2018-2019. Remember it was fairly easy process. There was basically just one interview. Other people were being interviewed in same room as me for different departments, which didn’t bother me but is something to note. Got the job offer after a few days. Advice would be to dress to the department you‘re interviewing for and just present yourself well.

Interview Questions

• Only non typical question was when I was asked to pick some clothing items from a nearby rack and try to sell   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom.

Interview

In-store interview with the store associate and manager and briefly went over resume and interview about the position. Later followed by a series of short question ot get to know me.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in fashion designer wear and styling?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

brief in person interview, basic interview questions like tell me a time about a hard employee you worked with or tell me about a time you used problem solving to solve a problem in the workplace

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nordstrom.

Interview

Simple and direct with the departament manager or assistant manager. Laid back and casual. It was in the back stock area. Two interviews in total. The second was with HR. Know your availability and look presentable.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom.

Interview

The interview was straight to the point. Mostly asked me questions about how I would sell an item.With a lecture at on company expectations. Though when ai looked around there were employees not wearing a mask.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you have deescalated a situation with a customer   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Interview was fairly to-the-point and asked pretty standard interview questions. Met with the department head, then given a tour of the offices and sales floor. Got a phone call within a week telling me I got the job!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom.

Interview

The Interview process was easy and the HR manager made me feel comfortable. The position I initially applied for was full, so they asked if I would be willing to work in another department. Overall the interview was positive and Nordstrom is a great company to work for.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

you have to sell to them what ever department you are applying for after they interview you. if they dont bring you to the floor after your interview then you didnt do well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for nordstrom? Explain a time where you had a typical customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Lynnwood, WA).

Interview

Not difficult and the questions were straight forward. The interview seemed easier than anticipated. Show that you are a motivated individual with a good work ethic. They are also looking for people who work well with others.