Nordstrom Sales Person Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nordstrom Sales Person Interview Questions

Interviews at Nordstrom

2.2

Sales Person Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

Basic interview questions, nothing was unusual at all. Was asked about previous experience and availability. Went for one interview and was hired on the spot. All applications MUST be submitted online and not at all in store.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom

Sales Person Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

1st - phone interview from US, then HR mgt interview at store, and department mgt interview.
    phone process only took maybe 1 week, not so bad.
    interview questions were generic from HR, but kinda specific and tough from department mgt.
    get final response within 3 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing!

Sales Person Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nordstrom.

Interview

Interviewed by two managers, first one I suspect was a screener to make sure you had a pulse and werent an idiot and the second one asked standard Bee ess questions pulled out of an American HR manual.

You know the drill, tell em what they wanna hear, show you have a personality and are able to look after the client and you should pass it.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take or leave it.

Sale Person Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

2 interviews ( phone call from HR, then meet department managers). Interview at coffee bar in the store. Simple question. Tell me about yourself, work experience, how to build customer relationship, how to style customer, etc...