Nordstrom Salesperson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nordstrom Salesperson Interview Questions

Interviews at Nordstrom

2.5

Salesperson Interview

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with HR then was passed on to the hiring manager for an in person interview. I went into the store to do the interview and my availability did not work as it was limited at the time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Nordstrom?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom

Salesperson Interview

Interview

phone interview at first. About 10 minutes just basic questions then in person is more in depth about company, it’s history + sales drills (put together an outfit) overall it was pretty easy just do ur research.

Interview Questions

• Put together an outfit for this person going to... so and so   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Orange, CA).

Interview

If you pass the phone interview, you will then interview with Human Resources and if they like you, you will interview with a department manager for the department they think you’re suitable for

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Irvine, CA) in December 2019.

Interview

The interviewer was young and inexperienced. This person didn't make eye contact or read my resume. The questions were appropriate, but the interviewer's conduct reflected a lack of experience and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time you gave outstanding customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Edison, NJ).

Interview

It was a very simple process. However, I did not get to choose my department which was unfortunate. I applied for one area but a random manager interviewed me for her department and that’s how they decided. They were pretty judgmental as well. Poor management across the board.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Chicago, IL) in June 2019.

Interview

It was a one on one interview. First it was a sit down and get to know you interview. Then, they had me style the interviewer for a made up event in the department I applied to work in. Easy going experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you offered good customer service   1 Answer

Salesperson Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom.

Interview

Phone interview first, the in person interview. First interviewed with HR rep and then after with Dept. Sales Manager. Asked questions and walked around sales floor and put together an outfit.

Salesperson Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within a week for an in person interview. Had a one on one interview with the department manager then had a walk through of the department right after.

Interview Questions

• What was one difficult situation you've encountered in a team project?   Answer Question

Salesperson Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom in August 2018.

Interview

A phone interview and in person interview. It was easy to find questions that they would ask. They took in depth notes as they interviewed you. It was a chill environment. Some of the questions were hard.

Interview Questions

• Pick out an outfit for someone who has a sophisticated style?   1 Answer

Salesperson Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom in May 2018.

Interview

Was overall easy! Did one interview and it was about 30 minutes- they got back to me in a week offering me a job. They were not stressful questions and the person who ended up being my manager was the one who interviewed me.