Nordstrom Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nordstrom Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Nordstrom

2.5

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was so easy! A very Quick process on the phone (2018)! They are extremely responsive and attentive as well as kind ! Would highly recommend and I cannot wait to do it again!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Mission Viejo, CA) in October 2020.

Interview

Very comfortable interview process. Enjoyed the easy conversation and was at ease throughout. The interviewer was friendly and engaging. All of my nerves went right away. An offer was presented on the spot, which I accepted.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom.

Interview

After a week was asked to come in for an interview. It wasnt a group interview but there were other people in a big conference room also getting interviewed.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer took a piece of candy that was on the table and told me to make a sales pitch about it to her   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nordstrom.

Interview

phone screening from HR department then 1 interview with manager of department
    Manager interview was question and answer then move to the selling floor to present selling skills within specific department

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nordstrom.

Interview

It was short and brief. The department manager will take you into their area and ask their set of questions. It was a very standard interview with the general questions you get asked everywhere.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interview was with one other candidate and the manager. The interview itself wasn't so bad; the questions kind of assumed you had previous retail experience though, which I didn't. My only complaint is they went through the process of interviewing me over the phone and in person when their seasonal positions were already full.. She told us that during the interview, which was kind of disappointing

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you provided excellent customer service   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Seattle, WA) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted 2 days later to schedule a phone screen. The phone interviewer asked about my summer availability and scheduled an in-person interview about a week later. I was interviewed in store by the manager of the department I applied to, and she offered me the job over the phone a few days after.

Interview Questions

• What shoe choices would you bring to an 18 year-old girl going on a trip to Disneyland? Select no less than 3 and no more than 5. Bring them over to me and explain why you chose them.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a work accomplishment you're proud of.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom (San Jose, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online, then had a phone interview, and then 1-1 interview at the store with the jewelry department manager! She asked me questions then took me to the jewelry dept to show me around and then asked me to do a sales drill and sell her a product. Overall great interview and great experience! I was offered the job on the spot and accepted!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Beachwood, OH) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online and got and email the following day to set up a phone interview. I had my phone interview with a recruiting team member where I was literally only asked about my availability. At the end of my interview we set up an in-person interview for the following week. My In person interview with the men's dept manager went well. I was called as promised at the end of the week but was told that they had picked another candidate and she suggested nordstrom rack.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordstrom.

Interview

Was initially contacted through email and got scheduled for a phone interview, they asked basic questions and got to know me. I was then brought in for an in-person interview a few days later and they had me do a mock sale for a hypothetical customer and asked basic interview questions. It went well and I heard back that I got the job the following day.

Interview Questions

• They gave a hypothetical scenario to create an outfit for a customer and you had to do a mock sale of pulling the outfit and selling to the potential customer.   Answer Question