Nordstrom Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nordstrom Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Nordstrom

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Seattle, WA) in October 2013.

Interview

Nordstrom uses an 'audition' format for technology job interviews. The first interview was 3 hours long, the 2nd was 2+ hours long and the third was :30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nordstrom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Seattle, WA) in October 2011.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone with the recruiter. The second was a panel interview with 2 Program Managers. The final interview was a panel interview with a Director and Sr. Director. I originally applied for a Sr BA position but was offered a PM position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you or a project you worked on failed.   1 Answer

I accepted another company's offer as a Sr. Product Manager (better pay and benefits). The Nordstrom position sounded great and all the people I met seemed great as well. I took the other offer based on better salary, better benefits and less commute time.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nordstrom (Seattle, WA) in May 2014.

Interview

Phones screen followed by panel interview. Basic review of prior roles listed on resume followed up with behavior based interview questions. Fairly quick and not a lot of excitement. They gave me enough rope to sell myself, and perhaps hang myself if I wasn't aware of it. Felt like a large portion of interview was to see if I was a good personality fit with the team.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to do X/Y/Z? (Agile, User Stories, Test Cases, etc.)   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nordstrom.

Interview

Director of Online Marketing, Principal Business Analyst, and Finance Manager asked questions around marketing, programming, and forecasting. I was interviewing for a new role and the interviewers were searching for someone who had a variety of skills with potential to grow into the position.

Interview Questions

• Please explain your experience in Search Engine Optimization regarding search engine results pages.   1 Answer