Norfolk Southern Coop Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Norfolk Southern Coop Interview Questions

3.7

Coop/ Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Norfolk Southern in September 2014.

Interview

Very friendly. Easy to talk to. Asked typical interview questions expected at any interview. Felt the overall experience was very positive from an interview standpoint as well as an experience standpoint. I look forward to moving on to the next steps and believe the interview experience is a reflection of the standards that Norfolk Southern holds themselves to.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time you faced adversity".   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Norfolk Southern

Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Norfolk Southern (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

submit application on line, on line testing, phone call interview, on site interview

Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Norfolk Southern (Norfolk, VA) in March 2009.

Interview

The interview is 5 hours long. When you first get to the site. You meet the other candidates:all who are interviewing for various co-ops within the company. Next, you watch an overview video of the company. Then they give you what seems to be a personality test with a few hundred questions. While this is taking place, people are being called out to interview with HR. Then there is a break. If you satisfied the HR interview requirement you get to stay for lunch. You then come back and take another skills test where you will have to create a schedule and seating chart based upon employee requirements. Then you have lunch. After lunch, you interview with 2 individuals from your respective departments. No offers are given that day. They inform you that decisions will be made within one week. There were about 5 people interviewing for 2 spots for my department interview. I did not get the position, but the managers informed me to contact them once I graduated with my MBA.