Norm Thompson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Norm Thompson Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Norm Thompson

Email Campaign Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Norm Thompson (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

An initial phone interview follow up by an in-person group meeting with four individuals from the department asking questions. It went relatively quickly once the process started, but did take a little while to get the initial contact. Everyone was very friendly and professional and made a decision and offer very quickly once the last face-to-face occurred.

Interview Questions

• What will you do to ensure you get up to speed as quickly as possible?   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Norm Thompson (Hillsboro, OR) in October 2014.

Interview

one interview was a phone interview, then had two or three in person with various people. The process was fine and very professional. I was offered the job within about a week.

Interview Questions

• What other catalogs do you like, what catalogs are similar to ours.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The one thing I tried to negotiate they were unwilling to due to corp. policy, however my other expectations were met so did not push it.

Internet Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Norm Thompson (Hillsboro, OR) in July 2008.

Interview

I found out about the position on the company website and applied online. I was contacted within a reasonable timeframe by the HR manager to schedule an interview. I had multiple interviews on the same day with hiring manager, HR manager, IT manager, VP of Marketing and two or three department co-workers. Very thorough and not too stressful. I got a call later the same day from the hiring manager offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Not really unexpected, but I was unprepared to answer what I liked best and worst about the company website (I know, standard question!).   Answer Question