Norsk Hydro Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Norsk Hydro

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Norsk Hydro in February 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a position in Florida. After his initial screening, he step a phone interview with an operations manager, hiring manager and Human Resources Manager. The phone interview was about 40 minutes in length. It involved standard questions and answers that gaged my interest and qualifications. It went very well and the operations manager asked me if I could visit them the very next Monday (the phone interview was on a Friday).
Since their travel agency was closed, I made my own travel arraingements and paid with my own credit card. I arrived on Monday and interviewed with the HR manager, hiring manager and a peer engineer. They did take me to lunch where we could relax a little and continue the job conversations.
I flew back home that day. The recruiter contacted me and said they were very interested. It took a couple of weeks, but finally recieved a very attractive offer. Unfortunately, the job did not pan out in the end.

Interview Questions