Nortel Networks Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nortel Networks (Washington, DC) in August 2009.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was great. I had an initial phone interview with a recruiter. He was up-front and very matter-of-fact about the entire process, including the extensive background check required for this particular position. The in-person interview with the project manager was very comfortable. There were no trick questions or anything, just an honest conversation about my skills and experiences and the project needs and nuances. I felt very prepared for what I walked into. The offer was made swiftly, there was a delay in my actual start date based on successful completion of the background check, which was extensive given the nature of the position and the actual length of time was typical for that level of clearance.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation with a colleague or supervisor that was difficult to work with?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't need to negotiate, the company offered me more than I'd asked for and based their offer on my work experience and education, not my negotiating skills.