Nortel Networks Systems Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nortel Networks Systems Test Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nortel Networks (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

Interviewed for a system test engineer position. Had 5 or 6 interviews from 10 am to 2 pm. Discussions were mostly around IP routing, ethernet switching. This was followed by a small discussion with the hiring manager where we discussed salary, the role and the work that the team does.

Interview Questions

• IP subnetting exercise for a given network with x hosts and y subnets   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nortel Networks

Systems Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nortel Networks (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in July 2008.

Interview

Applied online, got an interview call from my future manager. I was jointly interviewed by another manager from the software group. Questions were mostly about work done in co-op terms, and other standard interview questions. Very friendly and low pressure interview experience. Got a job offer approximately 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• If you were given a non-functional circuit board assembly, how would you determine the root cause for the failure ?   Answer Question