North American Bancard Interview Questions

Updated Jan 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 41 of over 41 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

North American Bancard

Application

I interviewed at North American Bancard

Interview

The process was 2 step. I didn't like that after the initial acceptance and initial steps for the hiring process, they were supposed to start me on an earlier date but because of the way their training worked, I ended up starting later. I think it was also unprofessional that since they started me right before the holidays, I only got 3 full days of training and had to learn everything else by myself.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you be a good fit for this position
    Answer Question

North American Bancard

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North American Bancard

Interview

Interviewed with 2 managers at the same time. Easy interview, generic questions. The interviewers were very nice which made me feel comfortable. The interview did not take long, maybe 20-30 mins.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between interfaces and abstract classes?

North American Bancard

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at North American Bancard

Interview

Asked me basic questions, 5 year plan, why do you want to work here. I was reached out by a recruiter through linkedin, interviewed asap, barely got trained, the manager didn’t even seem to care about the job herself 😂

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

North American Bancard

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North American Bancard

Interview

Consisted of a phone interview and an in person interview. The phone interview had very basic questions that reviewed your resume experience and is initially used to learn more about North American Bancard. The in person interview was related to common workplace problem solving and how you would handle situations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at North American Bancard (Troy, MI)

Interview

I applied online through my university's job board and received an email from a Talent Acquisition Specialist who wanted to schedule a phone interview. He asked general background questions, experience with SQL/Python/other technological proficiencies, etc. He then said right then that he'd like to schedule an in-person interview for me to meet with a department lead and a Data Analyst that would consist of a small SQL test. After this in-person interview, there was another interview with the lead of their "VP of Data Sciences & Big Data". It was just a one-on-one interview. Afterwards, he told me they would get back to me within the next week. I received an email three weeks later with a generic rejection email from the Talent Acquisition Specialist.

Interview Questions
  • What's the largest dataset you've worked on, like number of rows and columns?
  • How proficient are you with Python and SQL? What specifics have you done with Python?
  • They will give you a small SQL test of queries and ask you to point out things that are wrong with it.
  • Where do you see yourself in the future?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at North American Bancard (Troy, MI) in Jan 2019

Interview

Relaxed interview with department head and HR. Seemed like they really wanted to make sure you would not need to be watched over and do work on your own.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle stress? How good are you at multi tasking?

North American Bancard

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at North American Bancard in Nov 2018

Interview

A series of conference calls with team leaders and later on, other members of the engineering team. 80% technical questions, 20% behavioral. No coding challenge or whiteboarding required, but was also interviewing for a remote position.

Interview Questions
  • The different HTTP methods, what MVC architecture is, the different types of SQL joins

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at North American Bancard (Troy, MI) in Sep 2018

Interview

The interview process was very standard and personal. Donice was very good at asking questions to get to know my skills, background, and growth plans. I had 3-4 interviews - phone, virtual Google Meets, interview with hiring manager, then final interview. It sounds extensive but it was good to get to know the team and leaders to make sure it was a good fit for both parties.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage time/ stay organized?
  • Do you work well with teams? How do you handle challenges in a team environment?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at North American Bancard (Los Angeles, CA) in Feb 2018

Interview

Short 5 minute phone screening. Asked me basic questions about my work history and background. Interviewer was contracted out, did not work in house, so she did not have concrete answers to my questions about work culture in the office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at North American Bancard (Troy, MI) in Nov 2017

Interview

Quick, Professional & Seamless. The entire Talent Acquisition team really demonstrated their ability to attract, hire & retain top talent! They were always happy to answer any questions I had, or direct me to someone who could answer them if they could not.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable in a fast paced environment?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Interviews