North American Bancard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Accounts Receivable/Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at North American Bancard (Detroit, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

I met with the manager as well as two other team members. Overall it was a great experience. Mostly behavioral questions and was told what the job duties and work day would be like.

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at North American Bancard (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Short 5 minute phone screening. Asked me basic questions about my work history and background. Interviewer was contracted out, did not work in house, so she did not have concrete answers to my questions about work culture in the office.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at North American Bancard (Troy, MI) in November 2017.

Interview

Quick, Professional & Seamless. The entire Talent Acquisition team really demonstrated their ability to attract, hire & retain top talent! They were always happy to answer any questions I had, or direct me to someone who could answer them if they could not.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable in a fast paced environment?   1 Answer

Benefits Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at North American Bancard.

Interview

I had initial phone interview followed by two additional interviews with two interviewers at each. I was told I would receive follow up after the third time I interviewed, but there was no follow up. If you are going to have people come in repeatedly for interviews it would be at least courteous if they do not get the position to at least follow up with a generic email saying you went with another candidate or whatever the situation may warrant.

Interview Questions

• Questions mainly dealt with prior experience and how it would it be applicable to the current position.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at North American Bancard in May 2017.

Interview

2 phone interviews pretty straight forward. Talked about how classes taken so far could apply to the role and what experiences could apply to the job as well. Overall easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to meet a strict deadline and how you accomplished it?   Answer Question
    • What has been your favorite class so far in college?   Answer Question

Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North American Bancard (Bellevue, NE) in March 2017.

Interview

Very awkward, interviewer could not hold a conversation. Dressed very casual and didn't seem interested. Inapropprat and rude. How can a HR professional have zero people skills? My suspicion is that they already made a job offer to someone else. Please write at least 30 words.

Interview Questions

North American Bancard Response

Jun 16, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

I am the Director of Talent Acquisition for North American Bancard. It's unfortunate that you had this experience, however North American Bancard does not have a presence in Nebraska so no one from... More

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at North American Bancard (Troy, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume online, spoke with recruiter on several occasions. Been to corporate HQ before. Can be interviewed by panel or individual.
    My personal take is a preference for male employees and or those under 30.

Interview Questions

North American Bancard Response

Aug 14, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

I am the Director of Talent Acquisition. I've done some research, as candidate experience is a priority for my team. I'm wondering if you are referring to another position? We did not have a... More

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at North American Bancard (Troy, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screening took place first. This call was about 10 -15 . Next day I was invited to interview face to face. 2nd interview- 2 interviewers- informal, took about 30 minutes. Location in Troy MI. Very nice building and parking is right in front.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle a conflict with a co-worker?
      Would you feel comfortable going to a supervisor with an issue or how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Feb 6, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your interview experience with North American Bancard. Your feedback is very important to not only the recruitment team, but the leaders at the... More

Salesforce Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at North American Bancard (Troy, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

The process started with submitting my resume on the North American Bancard careers page. I was contacted within just a few days by a member of their talent acquisition team. We discussed the position, my background and the company. Within just a day I was contacted and set up for a phone interview with the Vice President and Director of the department. The phone interview went smoothly and I was able to hear a lot about the role and how they envisioned it working as well as discuss my experience and background. After the phone interview I received an immediate call back from the talent acquisition team to bring me in for an onsite interview with the team. The onsite interview lasted about an hour and included technical questions to confirm my knowledge and understanding as well as questions to understand me as a person to make sure I'd be a good cultural fit. The fact that they took the time to get to know me as a person, left me with a great impression of the team and the company. The team created a very comfortable environment during the interview and made me feel at ease.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at North American Bancard (Troy, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied Online and was contacted by HR for a phone interview. Next step was interview with department managers that involved a skills test and situational questions. Managers are talented analysts who know what they are talking about, so a successful candidate needs to be honest about skills, experience, and education.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time at your last position where you felt overwhelmed, how did you deal with the workload?   Answer Question