North American Dental Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Registered Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alliance, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at North American Dental Group (Alliance, OH) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient and the atmosphere was friendly. I felt it was very laid back, which help put me at ease. Everyone I met with was also very professional.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my clinical experience and types of products/software I was familiar with.   Answer Question

HRBP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at North American Dental Group (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I really debated leaving this review as the process was efficient and professional until...the end. I went through a phone interview, video interview and in person interview. At this point, a candidate should learn whether they got the job or not. I was completely ghosted. I followed up with the recruiter two days after I was to hear and she was deceptive and said she hadn’t heard from the hiring manager. This was on a Friday and the HM was going on vacation the following week. I never heard a thing! I really liked everyone I met and the company’s values. However, thankfully dodged a bullet if they can’t even be professional enough to say thank you for your time we’ve chosen another candidate. I want others to know this is how they ruined what otherwise would have been a very positive experience.

Management Interview

Interview

I met with HR and a few of the managers for different interviews. I didn't have to wait long to hear back with an offer letter and details of my start date and time.

Front Desk Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Penn Yan, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North American Dental Group (Penn Yan, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed locally at the Eaves Family Dental office in Penn Yan, NY and was sent an offer of employment via email from NADG. I accepted the offer and after background check was completed started with their office 02/20/2017.

Interview Questions

• Reason for leaving my last job.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North American Dental Group (New Castle, PA).

Interview

Phone screening followed by a face to face interview with hiring manager and a few key company officers. Very professional and efficient process from start to finish. Made the process smooth, which was essential as I was currently working for another company and had very little schedule flexibility for interviewing.

Interview Questions

• How has my experience best prepared me for the opportunity?   Answer Question

Regional Operations Manager Interview

Interview

I was quite disappointed in a few aspects of the process...Let me start by saying that the company moved very slowly throughout the process. It took over 9 weeks and it was only one phone interview, one face-to-face in town and then a trip on my dime to Pennsylvania for a second face-to-face.

Interview Questions

• Typical...What is your management style? Are you comfortable with directly working in the sites that you'd oversee for 3 days per week?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lockbourne, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at North American Dental Group (Lockbourne, OH) in March 2018.

Interview

I went to the office. (Precision Orthodontics) Talked to Jen about different aspects of the job. She asked me various interview questions and gave me a tour of the office. She went over different roles that I will have for working with Precision Orthodontics. She asked about my experience and what all I know how to do. We went over my radiology degree and when i would get it. We also went over pay and benefits. Jen asked about my pay and gave me an offer. At the end of the interview we went over my start date and I told her I would give my two weeks that day at my current job.

Interview Questions

• Jen asked me what I expect out of this job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Bloomfield, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at North American Dental Group (West Bloomfield, MI) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and quick. I was satisfied with the people and the process. I applied online and was called by the front office to come in for an interview. I was fortunately able to come in the same day I was called and begin the new hire process after completing the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in applying for dental assistant?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kent, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at North American Dental Group (Kent, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

An interview can be a very stressful process, from planning before to the waiting after. I was pleasantly surprised at the friendly & welcoming atmosphere at Refresh in Kent. The manager Heidi was very accommodating when scheduling a day & time. She was very sweet & refreshing! The whole experience was a very smooth process and one of the most relaxing interviews I've had.

Interview Questions

• My resume & application was submitted well before my interview. So the typical interview questions.   Answer Question

North American Dental Group Response

Aug 21, 2015 – Human Resources

Thanks for your review. Our goal is to continue to improve the process so I appreciate your feedback. Thanks again, Caroline

Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at North American Dental Group (Youngstown, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview went as expected, I met with the talent coordinator and the office manager and went over a list of fairly standard predetermined questions. After the interview (the next day), the talent coordinator called me and offered me the position. Later, I discovered that the office manager had already offered the position to someone else. It was extremely awkward. I was glad I hadn't quit my other job yet. The talent coordinator was very apologetic, offered me a different position (which I didn't want) and even tried to get me in at an office in a different district, but overall the experience was disappointing.

Interview Questions

• They asked for specific examples of times when I had experienced different things- a difficult patient, period disease, etc.   Answer Question

Dental Hygienist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at North American Dental Group in November 2017.

Interview

Excellent interview Process
    Very professional phone interview
    & in office interview
    Wish there was a working interview.
    Multiple phone calls reviewing hours, benefits and job task.
    Overall a very good process and thorough
    Satisfied