North American Pipe div Westlake Chemical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

North American Pipe div Westlake Chemical Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at North American Pipe div Westlake Chemical

Maintenance Tech Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at North American Pipe div Westlake Chemical in October 2015.

Interview

I found this job through a recruiting firm and they invited me to a hiring conference. My resume was already submitted and after review they picked to interview me.

Shipping Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at North American Pipe div Westlake Chemical (Greensboro, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews, then 5 hours on-site interviewing with multiple people. Recruiter was deceitful. When originally approached about the opportunity, was told the salary was 10K more than where the offer came in..

Interview Questions

• They are big on the theory on Continuous Improvement (Lean, 5s, Kaizen)   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have the ability to pay very well, make sure you negotiate. You will be expected to spend 60+ hours there every week so be sure to be properly compensated for that

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at North American Pipe div Westlake Chemical.

Interview

Applied online and interviewed 2 weeks later. It took 2-3 weeks after interview to receive the job offer. Interviewed by 3 persons using an approximately 10 page guide. Asked many questions that had no bearing on the position or the plant. Several calls made before being told that application had been accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was none, told what rate was.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I interviewed at North American Pipe div Westlake Chemical in March 2011.

Interview

meet and greet in person with customer service manager. Asked the typical questions.
    I recommend bringing a pad of paper, with your question written on it. also when they tell you there name, puase to write it down, make them notice you are writing there name down. then send them a thank you card the following day.