North Broward Hospital District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

North Broward Hospital District Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at North Broward Hospital District

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Broward Hospital District.

Interview

Fairly strait forward, application, interview, job offer. I met with a panel of two administrators and the department manager. The interview was around 40 minutes. I was offered a position at that time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiating

Patient Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at North Broward Hospital District (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

It was pretty simple. Seems as though they were prepared to hire me before I arrived. They were impressed with my résumé. I was moving, so I spoke with HR both over the phone before moving, and then met with them after my move. They didn't want to do an official interview until I was in the area. It was a smooth process overall.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at North Broward Hospital District (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2010.

Interview

Was called in for an interview. Only had 1 interview and it was a panel interview pretty organized. The interview took place with several mangers. Any candiates applying should know some about the hospital and healthcare in general. The managers took turns asking you questions and each one asked 3 to 4 questions. They were scoring the interview as they were asking the questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at North Broward Hospital District (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with CEO of hospital who redirected me to the Human resources department for the official "internship" program. Very congenial staff who were more interested in getting to know the applicant. Very low stress with questions about general background information and desire for working with the company. No curveballs and heard back quickly in regards to final decision.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation possible.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at North Broward Hospital District (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in December 2008.

Interview

i had a phone interview with the team lead and manager about my skill sets. The interviews were laid back and i felt very comfortable. If you understand Cerner and IT you should be fine throughout the interview.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

i accpeted the original offer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at North Broward Hospital District in May 2008.

Interview

Very straightforward interview. Applied online and received a call from HR Recruiter. Answered a few basic questions and was then told about the position. My resume was then forwarded to the Nurse Manager of the department, and we set up an in person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There isn't a lot of negotiation as far as the hourly pay. They seem to pay less than surrounding hospitals.