North Carolina A&T State University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 29, 2017

2.5

Facilities Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Carolina A&T State University (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Quick phone interview followed by in person interview. I drove to the university and met my potential supervisor/boss. In person interview lasted about 45 minutes. A panel of four conducted the interview. Everyone was friendly and asked average questions ranging from personalities, working with others, a specifics about the job.

Interview Questions

• What I would do if needing to perform a task and not knowing how to accomplish it.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at North Carolina A&T State University (Greensboro, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

After the appointment was set and I went into the office and briefly spoke to the director of the Department. The interview was what I would call a very simply interview process.

Interview Questions

• Was I familiar with what they did within the department?   1 Answer

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at North Carolina A&T State University (Greensboro, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with two heads of the lab. They asked some behavioral based questions first. Then you had to perform an example tutorial of subject and lesson of your choice, I chose a simple algebra topic. If you tutor math you must take a basic math test.

Industrial Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at North Carolina A&T State University (Greensboro, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Questions are very shortsighted; they are looking for "industry leaders" to quickly solve their problems, and don't bother to listen to anyone else. During the first question it became apparent that their website is years out of date (and riddled with typos and mistakes). They wanted me to solve their problems during the interview, without telling me anything about the center or their work. In addition, very condescending.

Interview Questions

• How exactly would you do your job or solve our problem? How would you work with this office?   Answer Question

Information Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Carolina A&T State University (Greensboro, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

I spoke with the HR Manager on phone and I was invited later on to come onsite for the interview.A screening interview was conducted to determine if the applicant has the qualifications needed to do the job for which the company is hiring.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at North Carolina A&T State University.

Interview

Was presented to my adviser through a professor in the department. The interview was laid-back and unstructured, but highly technical. The interviewer mostly told be about the work that was being developed and if I was interested in it.

Interview Questions

• How is my history with research? What are my programming skills?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at North Carolina A&T State University.

Interview

Committee style interview process. Basic situation questions. A lot of the questions had to do with experience such as projects that you have worked on, accomplishments, goal setting, priority setting.

Resident Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at North Carolina A&T State University in February 2015.

Interview

We were interviewed by our peers, graduate hall directors and resident assistants. We we asked group and individual questions. The process was nice and painless, it was quick and it did not take all day.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you dealt with a conflict. Was it positive or negative? And what would you have done differently?   Answer Question

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Carolina A&T State University (Greensboro, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Great the staff was really friendly. They made it clear of there expectations and wanted to ensure that each individual know what was expected of them at any given time. Overall I think it was a really great experience.

Researcher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at North Carolina A&T State University (Greensboro, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

Basically the professor asked me why he should hire me. It was very general, and he didn't ask much about my skills as a programmer or engineer. After I was hired, I had to fill out some paper work for taxes and take it to human resources. From there all I had to do was make sure that I entered my hours and got it approved by the director on time. As long as I did this, and finished my work, my professor even gave me little bonuses and let me add more hours.