North Carolina A&T State University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 4, 2017

2.6

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at North Carolina A&T State University (Greensboro, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with two heads of the lab. They asked some behavioral based questions first. Then you had to perform an example tutorial of subject and lesson of your choice, I chose a simple algebra topic. If you tutor math you must take a basic math test.

Industrial Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at North Carolina A&T State University (Greensboro, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Questions are very shortsighted; they are looking for "industry leaders" to quickly solve their problems, and don't bother to listen to anyone else. During the first question it became apparent that their website is years out of date (and riddled with typos and mistakes). They wanted me to solve their problems during the interview, without telling me anything about the center or their work. In addition, very condescending.

Interview Questions

• How exactly would you do your job or solve our problem? How would you work with this office?   Answer Question

Information Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Carolina A&T State University (Greensboro, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

I spoke with the HR Manager on phone and I was invited later on to come onsite for the interview.A screening interview was conducted to determine if the applicant has the qualifications needed to do the job for which the company is hiring.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at North Carolina A&T State University.

Interview

Was presented to my adviser through a professor in the department. The interview was laid-back and unstructured, but highly technical. The interviewer mostly told be about the work that was being developed and if I was interested in it.

Interview Questions

• How is my history with research? What are my programming skills?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at North Carolina A&T State University.

Interview

Committee style interview process. Basic situation questions. A lot of the questions had to do with experience such as projects that you have worked on, accomplishments, goal setting, priority setting.

Researcher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at North Carolina A&T State University (Greensboro, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

Basically the professor asked me why he should hire me. It was very general, and he didn't ask much about my skills as a programmer or engineer. After I was hired, I had to fill out some paper work for taxes and take it to human resources. From there all I had to do was make sure that I entered my hours and got it approved by the director on time. As long as I did this, and finished my work, my professor even gave me little bonuses and let me add more hours.

Student Services Interview

Interview

Be prepared to have to sell yourself to your coworkers who are usually invited to participate in the interview. The questions are not difficult but in a group interview it is a challenge to find an answer to appeal to everyone.

Student Worker(Production Assistant) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at North Carolina A&T State University (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Appointed by work study, given paperwork to fill out, take paperwork to the location for which you will be employed have them sign. Later you will be reviewed twice a year. After your work study runs out you may have the opportunity to become a STS worker. If so you are recommended and you are paid from a different fund.

Negotiation

Make your own schedule around your classes

Voice Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at North Carolina A&T State University (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

The hiring process was very precise and short. Not much detail to give beyond that.

Postdoctoral Interview

Interview

Submission of Academic Transcripts and references.