North Carolina Department of Public Instruction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at North Carolina Department of Public Instruction

Education Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at North Carolina Department of Public Instruction (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

The interview d led by the supervisor who I'd be working for if hired. The other interviewers were staff in the Division. The interview was very stuctured and limited, round robin, only able to ask questions at the end of the interview, bad room for interviews (dark, small, dusty, stuffy). The process for the interview was meant to convey consistency and uniformity in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• --To describe what I knew about a project for which the position provided leadership   1 Answer

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at North Carolina Department of Public Instruction (North Charleston, SC).

Interview

2 people were present at the interview asked questions which was standard questions that each candidate received asked about skill prior work history what I could do.to.help campany if hired days available

Interview Questions

• A situation where you had trouble with a coworker   1 Answer

Negotiation

No flat rate of pay for position

Program Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at North Carolina Department of Public Instruction (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Interview with two people. Interviewers each had a set list of questions. Interviewers went back and forth asking questions. Interviewers wrote down my responses as I answered their questions. The Interviewers did nothing to make me feel more comfortable and at ease.

Interview Questions

• Why will your current boss be surprised to find out that you are applying for another job?   1 Answer