North Carolina State University Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

North Carolina State University Intern Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at North Carolina State University in May 2015.

Interview

It was a 1 on 1 interview with the supervisor I would be working under. There were a set of standard questions used in HR rounds but he made them specific to my resume. There were around 20 questions asked. There were 2-3 referrals asked which were contacted but i was given a preliminary offer even before the referral.

Interview Questions

• What was an instance of leading/managing a group on a challenging project?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for North Carolina State University

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at North Carolina State University (Raleigh, NC) in February 2012.

Interview

Two phone interviews were taken back to back with 15 minutes break , each of 45 minutes. In the first interview the interviewer asked me about my projects then he talked about the storage and filesystems and finally a coding question. In the second interview I was asked about concepts of OOP, basic questions on operating systems and networks, a coding question and finally a Object oriented design question.
    Gave my interview on Monday and received an offer on friday.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was unexpected as such, they asked me about OOD of hotel reservation system.   1 Answer