North Carolina State University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 17, 2017

2.6

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Carolina State University (Raleigh, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

Was very Quick process in the beginning after my initial in person interview there was a couple weeks lapse before I heard anything back regarding the position. I was then contacted for the position in which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• How to handle Difficult Clients?   1 Answer

Building Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at North Carolina State University (Raleigh, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

Quick interview. Ask a lot of the basic questions. What makes you a leader? Why do you want to be a building manager? Met with several different people and they all had their interview questions. It was a very relaxed setting. The staff was nice.

GRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at North Carolina State University (Raleigh, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

They ll try and get to know a person through coursework or through free research contribution. If its through course work show your A grades. If through, research contribution work as if you are getting paid.

Interview Questions

• What is your work experience? Fields interested (There should be good overlap with what the professor is working on currently)   1 Answer

Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at North Carolina State University (Raleigh, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

I just went through a normal in-person interview with my PI to figure out how we can be mutually beneficial to each other. We discussed how my background, which was completely different than the program I was applying into, can help me succeed in the current role.

Interview Questions

• What is your long term goal?   1 Answer

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at North Carolina State University (Raleigh, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with several department heads all were in the room together, all taking turns asking questions. Then there was a tour and I sat with a seasoned client service representative to get a feel of the position.

Interview Questions

• What is a weakness of yours?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at North Carolina State University.

Interview

No interview, I got TA position when I got accepted to the program. Beside GRE results, I had to submit motivation letter and resume. The letter showed why I am the perfect fit, how will I contribute from the program and how will the program contribute from me.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at North Carolina State University in January 2015.

Interview

Signed up for this option while applying for the program, and got selected for GTA as well. There was really no interview for this position, I guess it depended on my motivational letter I submitted as a part of application.

Resident Mentor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at North Carolina State University in January 2016.

Interview

The hiring and interview process aren't too bad. The questions are basic and try to learn about your dealings with leadership in the residence halls. It seems to mainly serve to get you acquainted with interviews—most applicants get an interview regardless of how good their initial interviews were.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you showed leadership in your residence hall.   Answer Question

Lab Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at North Carolina State University (Raleigh, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very professional, yet comfortable. Ithe flowed more as a conversation than an interview as we discussed research and career goals and what the specific position would mean in the terms of experience. The interview lasted about 45 minutes and the interviewer got back to me as quickly as possible. Overall, very professional.

Interview Questions

• Do you plan on attending a PhD program in the future.   1 Answer

Education Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at North Carolina State University in September 2015.

Interview

It only took about 1 hr. It was a group interview, a total of six people were sitting there. I was asked to introduce myself, to talk about my previous experience, to talk about my skills. They discussed some skills with me. not much behavior questions were asked. They did not ask too many question in details. The process was as expected, not very difficult, but finally they chose another candidate with more experience.