North Dakota State University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

North Dakota State University Interview Questions

2.4

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mayaguez, PR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at North Dakota State University (Mayaguez, PR).

Interview

I was asked to submit a resume and an essay explaning why I wanted an internship. The interview was not formal, they where friendly and welcoming. Everything was nice, I explained to them what and who I was interested in working with, they told me I did good and a month later I got my acceptance letter.

IT Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at North Dakota State University (Fargo, ND) in October 2014.

Interview

You will have an application process then an one on one interview. They will ask you questions about your technology background and what if situations. They also ask about the hours that you will be able to work for them. Then they will run you through a background check and some more checks before giving you a decision.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a computer won't turn on?   1 Answer

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at North Dakota State University (Fargo, ND) in August 2014.

Interview

Just like most other interviews except more fun, engaging, and personal. The person conducting the interview asked questions that actually seem to be relevant to the job and work place, as well as help her to understand you as a person. She was very charismatic and friendly which made the interview go more smoothly and relieved my nerves.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do with your life, like in the long run?   Answer Question

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

Interview

it was a direct interview with the professor.few questions about the courses like what knowledge do we have about the course and what kind of questions that we might expect form the students,about the courses I need to grade.need to have the basic knowledge on the courses.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about functions, mapping between sets,etc?   Answer Question

Resident Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at North Dakota State University.

Interview

For this position, you apply for the position. There is a group interview and an individual interview. Everyone who applies gets to participate in both interviews. Both the hall directors and the current Resident Assistants will be observing the candidates so it's important to act professionally but not feel too pressured.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the interview is the group interview.   1 Answer
    • The second part of the interview process is the individual interview. This is like a traditional interview. You will be interviewed by one or two hall directors and possible a current Resident Assistant.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Resident Assistants get hired based on who would be a good fit for the different halls. You don't have an option to pick which hall you work in (the only chance you have to pick you hall is during the interview when they ask you where you would prefer to be) or how much you are paid.

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at North Dakota State University in July 2014.

Interview

Application via email. Interview via skype for international students. Otherwise in person meeting. Several employer took interview but in a friendly way. It was kind of conversation using online media.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use this program?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation. Good offer. Accepted it.

Research Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at North Dakota State University.

Interview

I never got interviewed as I was a former student at NDSU. I was working in the same lab as a lab assistant before, so every one knew me.

Resident Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at North Dakota State University (Fargo, ND) in March 2014.

Interview

1 on 1 interview then group interviews. I don't have much else to say because the interview process was straight forward and most people would not go on here to look for job information for a resident assistant job.

Interview Questions

• How did you react in an emergency situation you were in?   Answer Question

SALES CLERK Interview

Interview

A very simple interview process. First, send in your application then you will get a phone call to set up an interview and then, well.... that is about it.

Interview Questions

• Have you read the employee hand book?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at North Dakota State University.

Interview

One interview with search committee of 7 individuals. Each takes turn asking questions and rates candidates, making a recommendation to the Director who has the final decision authority.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did negotiate while traveling on a business trip. Salary decisions where limited by Directors authority so a long process. I received more than offered however less than asked for.