North East Independent School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

North East Independent School District Interview Questions

2.6

Special Education Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at North East Independent School District in March 2017.

Interview

I was referred for this position by a good friend of mine. Although she was aware of my experience and ability to do well with special needs children, I felt as though I was in front of a firing squad.

Interview Questions

• was my prior experience working with special needs children at a middle school level. My resume clearly explained this, and assumed they would have reviewed it.   1 Answer

Math Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North East Independent School District (San Antonio, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online, got called in the day prior for interview, attended the interview that way conducted by both a principal and vice principal and after about a week I recieved rejection call

Interview Questions

• Which of these books would you pick to read, or if you have read them which one did you enjoy?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North East Independent School District (San Antonio, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by the campus principal. He was courteous. He asked me about myself, my experience, and then proceeded to ask me how I would handle various scenarios.

Interview Questions

• I was asked whether or not I would pass a student that had below a 70 at the end of a grading period.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at North East Independent School District (San Antonio, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

Online interview with central office screening. Then in person-on campus interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Clear cut and salary public knowledge

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at North East Independent School District (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Have patience. Depending on the time of year the process can be long or short. Be prepared with extra resumes and documents that will back up your claims. Have fun in the interview. Have confidence and be in control. Show that you can work alone, but can lead adults and students.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest accomplishment?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation, it is determined on experience and education.

Teacher Interview

Interview

excellent questions about my history and knowledgeable about research based teaching techniques
    I was hired based on my years of experience and knowledge about teaching practices. I was interviewed by the assistant principal and academic dean along with the instructional coach. It was a small room and very crowded. The principal came in and added his two cents.

Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at North East Independent School District (San Antonio, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Questionaire. No right or wrong answer but was to identify your personality type. Questions were to see how you responded to situations or how well you worked with others through a series of questions. She made me feel at ease letting me know initially there was no right or wrong answer. Took maybe 10 minutes and then that was it,

School Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at North East Independent School District (San Antonio, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview took place at the actual school where the position was offered. Met with principal, vice principal, and four other administrators in a conference room. The interview process was not too stressful; however, I felt that I was being judged more on behavior and I also felt they were looking for certain answers. I felt that, I was not able to answer their questions clearly, and therefore, the take away was I was not competent. I knew I was misunderstood on two answers.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this position? What would you say is your main goal as a school counselor? What do you do for self-improvement?   2 Answers

Instructional Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at North East Independent School District (San Antonio, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a panel interview with four members of the staff. The staff was all very nice and welcoming. It took HR over 3 weeks to get back to me even after having the job offer, to even set me up for orientation. Once I got through orientation which was very simple and almost entirely about employee benefits, I was able to start the following monday.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interview questions were situational based questions such as "describe a time...".   Answer Question

Elementary Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at North East Independent School District (San Antonio, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Once you have applied with the district and specified what schools you are interested in, the response is pretty quick. It was very positive and included quite a few staff members asking questions. The questions were fair and applicable to the classroom environment.

Interview Questions

• Think about a difficult student. What did you do to establish a relationship with the student?   Answer Question