North Highland Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.9

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

CX Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at North Highland (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Over 3 month process with interviews in 4 states meeting with 13 people. Internal recruiters didn't know what was happening with my candidacy at any given time - totally disorganized.

Interview Questions

• They kept asking me about my Life Sciences background, and there was nothing stated in the job description about a necessity for having that experience for the role.   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at North Highland (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

After more than 20 interviews over a four-month period, the firm checked references, alluded to an offer and backed out. Word of caution to candidates: Be mindful of the candidate experience as it's typically a reflection of the employee experience. Word of advice to the firm: Be respectful to your candidates as the overall experience adversely impacts the brand. And do not check their references until an offer is imminent.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at North Highland (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone calls with recruiting; 1:1 interviews with recruiting, senior level consulting and a Partner. Recruiting department/process was not impressive. Very loosey goosey. More interesting and meaningful 1:1 interviews with senior level consultants. Partner was extremely honest and convinced me I wanted the job.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions - nothing particularly impressive or innovative.   Answer Question

Internal Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at North Highland (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

Three phone interviews and three in person meetings spanning three months in time. Very pleasant and welcoming environment. Nice people, very friendly. A very professional back and forth dialog. Many questions regarding past work environment and deliverables achieved.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Highland (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I received an email from the talent acquisition manager. A few emails were exchanged about a date and time for the phone interview. She asked what number she should call and I gave her my cell phone number. On the day/time of the interview, I waited 20 minutes for the call. I realized she probably forgot about my email with my cell number and checked my home phone voicemail. Sure enough, she called there and left a rather terse message. I called her back (she proceeded to tell me she wasn't sure she'd have time to interview me now) and awful wouldn't even begin to even describe her attitude. This was even after I politely explained to her that we had a whole email exchange about her calling my cell that she must've forgotten about. I wanted to end the interview early because she spent the whole time snapping and making remarks under her breath. It was truly horrible and I felt as though I was back in HS again dealing with a Regina George-esque queen bee. I sent a professional thank you note after my interview despite the behavior of the talent acquisition manager. Never heard anything from her one way or the other about the job. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• All questions were difficult since she made it her mission to make me feel bad after I (nicely) called her out on her mistake. The interview was one of the worst experiences I've had in my ten year career. My opinion of North Highland is not good after that interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at North Highland (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Predominately "airport tests"- will you be a fit for the office?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at North Highland (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was VERY detailed. I had 5+ interviews with almost every level of the company. They are very selective. The interviews were very professional yet, I never once felt uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• Please indicate an incidate where you failed at a task or position. How did you pick yourself back up and make the result an overall positive?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at North Highland (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

Poorly managed, chaotic. Not very impressive individuals on the whole, Time management was poor, and HR were useless, as far as I could see. This company has serious issues in HR/People Team. Very "control" oriented and not interested in adding value. All about rules and process. Terrible, non-existent HR systems.

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at North Highland (Atlanta, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

Typical -- Recruiter, Account Manager, Hiring Manager, Internal Client, Colleagues

Negotiation

Typical.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at North Highland (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

The process is by design long and slow. We ensure that applicants considered for employment are qualified and most importantly the right fit for our culture and values. The team dynamic and atmosphere is one of the most important traits that we provide for our clients, and this is validated through our hiring. 3-4 interviews face to face before an applicant meets with a hiring VP who has final say, based upon the needs of the office and the skill sets available.

Interview Questions

• How does North Highland fit into your career goals and aspirations.   Answer Question