North Highland Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at North Highland (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied online. I was contacted by a recruiter, and we discussed my background. A week later I interviewed with a couple consultants in the office. A couple weeks later I interviewed with the market VP. I then filled out an application and completed an online cultural assessment. I met again with the market VP who indicated that he wanted to hire me, but they had not secured an anticipated contract so he had to hold off.

Interview Questions

• A customer asks us to save a failing IT project, walk me through your initial approach.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at North Highland (Dallas, TX).

Interview

We generally find almost all of our new hires through referrals. If you know of someone who works for North Highland, they can probably pass your resume along to the right person. It seems like we are almost always hiring and if you are willing to go the city where the work is, and have the right experience, you'll almost certainly get an interview out of it.

Interview Questions

• This wasn't really an issue for me. I thought the interview was fairly normal and I interviewed with 2-3 people before they made an offer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation. I thought it was fair and accepted.