North Los Angeles County Regional Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at North Los Angeles County Regional Center

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at North Los Angeles County Regional Center

Over Night Stocker Interview

Interview

The interview process was fast and easy. They asked the basic question in the interview: describe urself? What are your strengths and weakness?. They had hired me within 3 days. so the hiring process is quick and easy.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at North Los Angeles County Regional Center.

Interview

I was called to come in for testing and an interview. I arrived at the facility properly prepared and attired with the requested completed documentation. I had to wait approximately 15 minutes past the established meeting time as they appeared to be interviewing others concurrently (not necessarily for the same position). Someone eventually came to get me and take me to the testing room. I completed the tests - they were fairly basic skills tests that I had no difficulty with. The worker who brought me to the room retrieved the tests and told me I could go and they would contact me. There was no interview. The next day I received word that they were "not hiring" - not much detail. It was a curious experience.

Fiscal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatsworth, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at North Los Angeles County Regional Center (Chatsworth, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

An HR rep conducted a short interview after a MS Word & Excel test. This was mostly a "getting to know you" conversation which was pleasant and informative. The second interview was with two department heads. This one was not so great.
    I don't know if they were tired of the interview process or just having a bad day, but both people were fairly unpleasant. During the interview, one person looked bored and the other seemed to almost glare at me as he read questions from a list in front of him. There was never a smile from either one of them. I know I wasn't there to make a friend, but a few social niceties wouldn't have killed them. Perhaps these are not the people who should be conducting the interviews.

Consumer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chatsworth, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at North Los Angeles County Regional Center (Chatsworth, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Fairly hard. Serveral computer tests, 3 rounds of interviews total. Microsoft office exam, math and grammar exam. Then a situational exam and case over exam. Lots of questions about who you know and if they could benefit from you working at the job.

Consumer Services Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at North Los Angeles County Regional Center (Van Nuys, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Standard interview format asking questions about my leadership style, how I manage difficult employees, how I manage to expectations and performance standards, etc. I was asked a series of approximately 15 questions by a panel of 3 Directors.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to an employee who said that there is too much work to complete and it is impossible to complete it all on time.   1 Answer