North Mississippi Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at North Mississippi Health Services

2.3

Monitor Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Mississippi Health Services (Tupelo, MS) in March 2017.

Interview

There really isn't a process and it's very informal almost unprofessional for the environment you think you're about to work in. The supervisor was wrinkle and that showed a lot if unprofessional and it also showed me the level of care and concern for her job. Apperance is a big deal in my eyes because you are the first representation for yourself and in her case for North MS Medical Center.

Systems Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Mississippi Health Services (Tupelo, MS) in March 2019.

Interview

I submitted my application online and had a call the same day to set up an in person interview. I went a few days later and met the Chief Human Resources Officer. Was invited a few weeks later for a series of interviews with other senior leaders and stakeholders. Was one of two finalists. Did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked lots of situationally specific questions, which is one of the reasons I enjoyed this process so much. There was none of the typical strengths, weaknesses questions and no lengthy behavioral assessment.   1 Answer

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at North Mississippi Health Services (Tupelo, MS) in November 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with a panel of employees and was asked specific questions geared towards experience and the hospital. Each interviewee asked me one question. I had a panel of 12 in the group.

Interview Questions

• What would I bring to the hospital that would help it flourish?   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at North Mississippi Health Services (Tupelo, MS) in May 2015.

Interview

There were two representors from the hospital interview you after online application and resume is what they are looking for. They inform you they will possibly give you a call if you meet their expectations.

Division Assistant - ER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at North Mississippi Health Services (Tupelo, MS) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied on Tuesday through their website's job board and received a call on Thursday to set up an interview. My interview was the following Monday. I arrived about 15 minutes early, and they had me wait in the ER waiting room for a bit. An orderly came to get me from the ER and took me to a board room. When I walked in, there was a large table with about 9 people sitting around it. There was one empty chair that had papers on the table in front of it. They informed me that that interviewer had stepped into the hall. (I saw her as I was walking to the room...she was on the phone in the hallway.) She never came in. I said hello to each person in the room, and then they went around the table introducing themselves. I can't remember what all of their positions were, but they informed me that the division assistant would be an assistant to all of the people at the table. The main person never even looked up at me or spoke to me. He seemed completely uninterested. I don't know if it was me or if he had been like that with every person who interviewed.

There was a really nice guy seated beside the main guy, and he is the one who headed up the interview and did most of the talking. He was friendly and so were the lady and gentleman seated beside him. Across the table, the lady closest to me was friendly, but the other three on her side were not. When they asked questions, they were kind of aggressive and while I was answering other questions, I noticed them writing notes to one another. The panel was pretty intimidating.

My interview only lasted 15 minutes. It was just a bunch of random questions. At the very end of the interview, the main person finally said something to me. He said, "I assume you remember how you got here, so you can see your self out." That seemed a little rude to me. They said they would have word to me one way or another, but I never heard from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us everything about you from birth until now.

Since you have some college degrees, do you think you will find this job beneath you?   Answer Question
    • Can you work basic office equipment, such as Powerpoint, Word, etc.?   Answer Question
    • We have meetings at night sometimes, and you would be required to be there to take minutes and/or give presentations. Sometimes you may have a meeting at 7 that you need to be preparing for at 6, but you have a meeting at 6 as well. This means some days will be 14 hours. This isn't your standard 8-430 job. Would you have any issue working hours like that and having to come in at night?

Side note: When I applied for the job, it said 8-430, so I wasn't really interested in working late hours.   Answer Question
    • We are beginning a program where we have doctors come in to do fellowships. You will have to make presentations for meetings with them. Since you don't have a background in healthcare, do you think you would have an issue making healthcare presentations? We wouldn't want the wrong information on the slides.   Answer Question
    • A part of your job would be payroll for our physicians, and some of them get upset if they don't get their checks on time. Have you ever worked in payroll before?   Answer Question

Endoscopy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Mississippi Health Services (Tupelo, MS) in January 2019.

Interview

Short, talked with a manager and lead technician. Before, I had talked with a recruiter about all I had did and my pay at former employers. They showed me around to see the flow. I met some of the employees and doctors.

Interview Questions

• What all did I know or do at previous jobs?   1 Answer

Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Mississippi Health Services (Tupelo, MS) in November 2015.

Interview

7 person panel around a table.. Each person will ask a question. Then u go to the director for more questions if you make it through the panel your all good.