North Shore Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

North Shore Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.4

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

My experience has been great. The organization and my team treats me like an adult. High standards and goals are set, but I'm trusted to find the best way I can to deliver on them.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at North Shore Medical Center (Lynn, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

Quick and painless but I felt like was being looked down upon a couple of times. The first interview was with Human Resources, then I went on to the Administrator/DON. I felt as if they were really trying to sell me on a job that wasn't the best, or should I say oversell?

Discharge Analyst Interview

Interview

The only thing that a person has to do is go in usually incompetent ones are hired. Submit app online, meet with manager once then meet everyone around the dept. then meet again and not hear for a few weeks to 2 months. Then once job is offered have orientation then for the time you work there you are treated like trash with horrible pay

Mental Health Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at North Shore Medical Center (Lynn, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was the longest process I have ever had to participate in for a job. There were several meetings with HR for various signatures that I had to provide. They were not offered to be signed in just one meeting. After that several medical appointments for vaccinations and helth exams.The Pre-Orientation, orientation was about 10 4-8 hour sessions of powerpoints that had nothing at all to do with the position I applied for. Then one whole month of on floor orientation training that concisted of paperwork. Very little suppervision or hands on training during this time frame.

Interview Questions

• How did I feel about having to restrain pediatric patients.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at North Shore Medical Center in March 2015.

Interview

Face to face interview with the Program Director in a very informal setting (the employee cafeteria) reviewing information on a laptop. Interview was over in approximately 20 minutes. I was already working at the facility in the temp pool.

Interview Questions

• How I felt about working with a lot of noise.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at North Shore Medical Center (Salem, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

great interview it was very good. I got asked a lot of questions and the employees were very nice. the bosses were also very nice. it was good overall. I would recommend to others

Biomedical Engineering Technology Interview

Interview

All interviews I had has been very pleasant and comprehensive. Given the fact I am a female, I noticed lots of challenges in this field, but I truly enjoy it due to challenge is my passion.

Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at North Shore Medical Center (Salem, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

I went into the interview dressed casual but not bummy, i was still presentable. I waited for awhile because i was super early, no worries, gave me time to calm my nerves. When my interviewer came, he greeted me with a smile and a firm handshake, it was laid back, lots of eye contact of course, reasonable questions about where i go to school, where i went to high school. We connected immediately we when found out that we went to similar high schools. He got to know me as a person, my background, he also had my resume pulled up, then we spoke on the job, answered any questions i had about it and i got an answer right there!

Interview Questions

• What were some of your good and bad experiences while working in customer service   Answer Question

Visiting Sub Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at North Shore Medical Center (Salem, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

You meet the coordinator who's a very nice but straight forward lady. For me she asked my reasons for wanting to work there and what the job entailed and asked if that was a position that I'd be interested in. Very simple and straight forward.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at North Shore Medical Center (Lynn, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

Met with HR manager first then met the manager of the floor I would be working on. The HR manager made sure my licenses were up to date and asked relevant questions. Didn't seem to know the "right" answers but wrote everything down for the manager to review. The manager told me about the position and walked me around the unit. At this point I basically figured I had the position.

Interview Questions

• The typical nursing question of strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question