North Star Staffing Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

North Star Staffing Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at North Star Staffing Solutions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at North Star Staffing Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at North Star Staffing Solutions in May 2015.

Interview

Easy - took about a week to complete all aspects prior to the job offer being extended. The girl who did the interview, however, did not impress me - this should have been my first indication that this business was doing something funny. She did not speak well, did not call me at our scheduled time, and used a lot of "umms" in her speech. Which is annoying.

Interview Questions

• How many connections do you have on LinkedIn?
      Do you love to win or hate to lose?
      Do you have a phone with unlimited calling?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at North Star Staffing Solutions in January 2015.

Interview

I submitted a resume online and contacted an individual within the company. That person passed my information on to the hiring manager. Process took only a few days. The first interview went very well and I was immediately sent a behavior analysis type questionarre which I completed and returned. I was then set up for a second interview with Mr. Tran. Both interviews were actually very enjoyable. I learned a great deal about the company and their goals for the next year.

Interview Questions

• Do you love to win or hate to lose.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer accepted no negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at North Star Staffing Solutions.

Interview

I submitted a resume, was interviewed on the phone, then completed a personality test. The interview was professional and interesting, with a lot of information about the job and benefits. Lots of questions to evaluate personality, work ethic, and work style (since the job is remote, it's important to be able to motivate yourself).

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at North Star Staffing Solutions (Denver, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Make you jump through hoops to seem legit but they hire anyone. One phone call one email where they make you think you have been selected or chosen from many others and you are special when in reality you are an unsuspecting person who just wants a career change or to work from home. You will talk with god knows who as I believe there are only about 3 people who work for this scam operation. You will never talk to those people again.

Interview Questions

• Should do you have enough money to recover from the loss of working for nothing at all for a year. Do you have family who can take you in once you are homeless and are you suicidal because you will be in the depths of despair once you realize what a fool you have been.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at North Star Staffing Solutions.

Interview

The interview was in no way challenging. It was very simple and straight forward stuff, depending on who you spoke with. The initial recruiter that interviewed me was apparently new to recruiting because the person did not know how to maneuver through the phone screen process. Although an offer was extended, I declined because there were some things that just did not add up with this company.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a cell phone with unlimited calling capability?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Star Staffing Solutions.

Interview

I was contacted by email (after I applied on Ladders) two days after.
    They sent the job description & video link to view. Which I thoroughly enjoyed since I have been a W9 contractor for the past 4 years.
    I then set up an interview with the Sr. Recruiter. She seemed very intelligent & knew everything about the business & allowed me to ask any questions that I had.
    She sent over a personality test for me to complete.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a LinkedIn account?
      What search methods do you use? Which is your favorite?
      Rate your recruiting and sourcing skills on the same scale:
      Rate your computer literacy level on the same scale:   1 Answer

No Title Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at North Star Staffing Solutions (Denver, CO) in June 2014.

Interview

Very well done, really listen to what the employee wants and goals. All done by phone interview remotely so it was fairly simple. Then your job becomes interviewing others. Ask you why you qualify for the job and how you keep yourself motivated from home.

Negotiation

You make as much as you want

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Star Staffing Solutions in July 2015.

Interview

I applied on North Star Staffing Solutions website for the Elite membership (as it was cheaper than what I was currently paying for the job board I was working on)
    I was contacted by the home office 3 days later to set up an interview with the CEO.
    He was very informative, polite, and didn't have that "boss" mentality.
    I received the contract & started working on the 20th.

Interview Questions

• How often do you use Linkedin?
      Have you ever utilized Boolean or X-ray?   Answer Question