North Suburban Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at North Suburban Medical Center

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thornton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at North Suburban Medical Center (Thornton, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

Filled out the Online application and uploaded my resume. within a few days was then called by the floor manager with whom I spoke briefly and scheduled an in person interview. Was interviewed by the floor manager, as well as a manager from another unit then given a tour of the floor.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle a bad day at work?   1 Answer

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thornton, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at North Suburban Medical Center (Thornton, CO) in May 2014.

Interview

IN person interview. Easy going questions. shows you around lab. The hiring process can be lengthy due to HR and you very well could have you more than qualified resume be missed since the recruiter does not have a very good understanding what is needed in the lab in terms of experience.

Anesthesia Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thornton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at North Suburban Medical Center (Thornton, CO) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied and took a couple weeks for a phone call. I was coming out of state and they scheduled a interview (shadowing others). Got the position. Took 3 weeks for HR to get the hiring process done. Eventually started the job.

Interview Questions

• If I had any experience in the department   1 Answer