North Texas Specialty Physicians - NTSP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at North Texas Specialty Physicians - NTSP

Sort:

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at North Texas Specialty Physicians - NTSP (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interview to feel out my skills then called back 2 days later for an in-person interview. The in-person interview was short with more about what they needed then about me. They basically told me what all needed to be done and what tools they could provide me to do the job (all of which were NOT provided). The last interview was with the team I would be managing. This was a joke. They asked about my time off philosophy and were basically concerned about their work/life balance. I should of taken this as a clue.

Interview Questions

• Again, it was more about them than me. They didn't ask me anything difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary was what I expected. The benefits were not explained well and I feel she basically lied. When I got there I realized the medical benefits are horrible, there is NO dental, the 401K is not that great, there is no bonus opportunity, no onsite amenities or anything else worth taking the job for.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at North Texas Specialty Physicians - NTSP (Greensboro, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview with multiple people. Very informal. Mostly discussed past experiences, I had no utilisation review experience. This is a difficult office to work in and they would hire any RN, I believe.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, not typical interview convo. Basically, just don't say you devil worship and you'll get the job. These guys are desperate.   1 Answer

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at North Texas Specialty Physicians - NTSP (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Phone call from secretary then a 1 on 1 with the hiring manager herself. she asked all the typical questions like why do you want to work here. etc. Then the last question was , "oh and do you smoke?" I was honest and said yes, as I know that non smokers can smell it. besides I am honest. She stated right out "We do not hire smokers" I quit the next day. But I still never heard back from them. Not even after 2 emails requesting info one after 2 weeks, and on the 3rd week. I also sent a thank you card on the 1st week.

Interview Questions

• How would you get a non compliant diabetic patient to bring his or her a1c down from 13 to single digits?   1 Answer
    • Are you a smoker?   1 Answer